TAX INTERN (PART-TIME/HYBRID)
Are you interested in taking your career to the next level and to help change the lives of clients?
Do you want to be part of an amazing team that is surrounded by some of the smartest and most energetic colleagues?
We are the nation's leading CPA Firm specializing in tax planning and filing for real estate investors. Our client base includes some of the most influential names in the real estate industry. This position offers the opportunity to service amazing clients and to work closely with a supportive group of colleagues to provide exceptional client service through tax planning, research, and compliance. We believe in building a people-centric firm where talented team members can thrive.
We are seeking an individual who is enthusiastic about helping clients leverage real estate investments for tax savings. You should be a solutions-oriented self-starter who thrives in playing big as a team member.
We value work-life balance and continuous learning. These values are achieved through generous vacation and sick leave, flexible work arrangements, an autonomous work environment, continuous and engaging training, state-of-the-art technology and automation, and comprehensive health insurance with 401(k) matching.
Salary + Benefits:
- $20 per hour
- Flexible work schedules (typically 20 to 30 hours per week)
- Firm-sponsored continuing education
- Firm-sponsored parties and events
- Organization and assembly of tax documents
- Prepare of tax returns for Partnerships, S Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, C Corporations and Individuals
- Prepare and review estimated tax and extension calculations for a variety of entities and clients
- Client service, administrative, and marketing activities
- Undertaking tax research projects
- Applicant must be technically proficient in Microsoft Office
You're a Good Fit for Our Team if You're:
- Someone who is seeking to grow and be challenged professionally
- Able to manage multiple client engagements and multi-task efficiently
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical, organizational, project management, oral and written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented, disciplined, and a self-starter
- Able to Develop & maintain client relationships and identify planning opportunities for clients
- Someone who takes ownership of your work and your clients and drives projects to the finish line
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with "Keystone Tax Intern" in the subject line. In your cover letter, please indicate your salary history and the salary you are currently seeking.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!