TAX INTERN (PART-TIME)
Are you interested in working with a small group of smart, energetic, and fun individuals?
We are the nation's leading CPA Firm specializing in tax filing and tax planning for real estate investors nationwide. In fact, our client base is made up of some of the most well-known names in the real estate industry. This position offers the opportunity to work with a close group of fun and supportive colleagues to help provide client service and tax return filing solutions to our clients. Looking for someone excited to get hands-on tax experience in public accounting. The ideal candidate is someone extremely detail oriented, able to multi-task, and a self-starter.
The ideal candidate is a junior or senior year accounting student who is looking for the opportunity to gain exposure and work experience in the Tax Field. (Masters student a plus).
You may gain exposure to client service, tax filing, and tax research.
You should be:
- Someone eager to learn & gain experience in public accounting
- Extremely detail oriented with a fine eye for details
- Able to manage multiple projects and multi-task efficiently
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical, organizational, project management, oral and written communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively with clients by phone and email
- Organization and assembly of tax documents
- Prepare of tax returns for Partnerships, S Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, C Corporations and Individuals
- Prepare and review estimated tax and extension calculations for a variety of entities and clients
- Client service, administrative, and marketing activities
- Undertaking tax research projects
Applicant must be technically proficient in Microsoft Office.
Pay + Benefits:
• $20 per hour
• Flexible work schedules (typically 20 to 30 hours per week)
• Firm sponsored continuing education
• Firm sponsored parties and events
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with "Keystone Tax Intern" in the subject line. In your cover letter, please indicate your salary history and the salary you are currently seeking.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Company parties and events