TAX ASSOCIATE (FULL-TIME/HYBRID)
Are you interested in taking your career to the next level and helping change the lives of clients?
Do you want to be part of an amazing team that is surrounded by some of the smartest and most energetic colleagues?
We are the nation's leading CPA Firm specializing in tax planning and filing for real estate investors. Our client base includes some of the most influential names in the real estate industry. This position offers the opportunity to service amazing clients and to work closely with a supportive group of colleagues to provide exceptional client service through tax planning, research, and compliance. We believe in building a people-centric firm where talented team members can thrive.
We are seeking an individual who is enthusiastic about helping clients leverage real estate investments for tax savings. You should be a solutions-oriented self-starter who thrives in playing big as a team member.
We value work-life balance and continuous learning. These values are achieved through generous vacation and sick leave, flexible work arrangements, an autonomous work environment, continuous and engaging training, state-of-the-art technology and automation, and comprehensive health insurance with 401(k) matching.
Salary + Benefits:
- $60,000 to $80,000 base compensation (DOE), plus bonus
- Overtime and sick pay
- 401(k) plan with profit-sharing
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from home
- Over 30 days of paid vacation and firm holiday
- Health insurance
- Firm-sponsored continuing education
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (Masters in Taxation a plus)
- CPA/EA candidate a plus
- Prepare and review tax returns for high net-worth individuals, real estate investors, and closely held businesses (i.e., corporate, partnership, and LLC)
- Research tax issues and draft technical correspondence, including communication with the IRS and other tax authorities
- Review of client books and financial statements; preparation and review adjusting journal entries
- Communicate well with clients
- Develop tax technical skills to add more value to the firm
You're a Good Fit for Our Team if You're:
- Someone who is seeking to grow and be challenged professionally
- Highly detailed-oriented, organized, disciplined, and a self-starter
- Able to manage multiple client engagements and multi-task efficiently
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical, organizational, project management, oral and written communication skills
- Take ownership of your work and your clients and drive projects to the finish line
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with "Keystone Tax Associate Position" in the subject line. In your cover letter, please indicate your salary history and the salary you are currently seeking.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Over 30 paid vacation days & holidays
Company parties and events
Work from home (vary based on position)