TAX ASSOCIATE (FULL-TIME)
Are you interested in starting your career as a tax advisor who can help change the lives of clients?
Do you want to work with a small group of smart, energetic, and fun individuals?
We are the nation's leading CPA Firm specializing in tax filing and tax planning for real estate investors nationwide. In fact, our client base is made up of some of the most well-known names in the real estate industry. You will have the unique ability to work with a small but growing public accounting firm. This position offers the opportunity to work with a close group of fun and supportive colleagues to help provide client service, tax planning, tax research, and compliance services to our clients. Looking for someone excited to jumpstart their career. The ideal candidate is someone extremely detail oriented, able to multi-task, and a self-starter.
You should be:
- Someone who is seeking to grow and be challenged professionally
- Candidate with at least a Bachelor’s Degree (Masters in Taxation a plus)
- CPA Licensed or CPA Candidate a plus
- Extremely detail oriented with a fine eye for details
- Able to manage multiple client engagements and multi-task efficiently
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical, organizational, project management, oral and written communication skills
- Able to maintain client relationships and identify additional service opportunities with clients
• Prepare and review tax returns for high net-worth individuals and closely held companies (i.e. corporate, partnership, and LLC)
• Research tax issues and draft technical correspondence including communication with the IRS and other taxing authorities
• Review of client books and financial statements, preparation and review of adjusting journal entries
Applicant must be technically proficient in Microsoft Office.
QuickBooks, Lacerte, CCH Research experience a plus.
Pay + Benefits:
• $45,500 to $75,000 base compensation (DOE), plus bonus
• Overtime and sick pay
• 401(k) plan with profit sharing
• Flexible work schedule
• Over 30 days of paid vacation and firm holidays
• Health insurance
• Flexible work arrangement
• Firm sponsored continuing education
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with "Keystone Tax Associate Position" in the subject line. In your cover letter, please indicate your salary history and the salary you are currently seeking.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Over 30 paid vacation days & holidays
Company parties and events
Work from home (vary based on position)