OFFICE SUPPORT (PART-TIME)
Are you interested in working with a small group of smart, energetic, and fun individuals?
We are the nation's leading CPA Firm specializing in tax filing and tax planning for real estate investors nationwide. In fact, our client base is made up of some of the most well-known names in the real estate industry. This position offers the opportunity to work with a close group of fun and supportive colleagues to help our administrative team, supporting various departments and functions to maintain a productive and organized workplace.
The ideal candidate is someone extremely detail oriented, able to multi-task, and a self-starter.
You should be:
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate's degree a plus.
- Previous experience in an office support or administrative role preferred but not required.
- Creative with the ability to utilize graphic design and video editing tools.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering quality work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- Develop graphics, images, and infographics that align with the company's branding and messaging.
- Edit videos of varying lengths using video editing software (e.g., Camtasia) to meet the company's marketing and communication needs.
- Assist different departments within the office with various tasks, such as data entry and document preparation.
- Ensure effective communication within the office and assist in the resolution of administrative issues.
- Monitor and replenish office supplies, ensuring that essential items are always in stock.
Applicant must be technically proficient in Microsoft Office.
Pay + Benefits:
• $16 per hour
• Flexible work schedules (typically 20 to 30 hours per week)
• Firm sponsored parties and events
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with "Office Support" in the subject line. In your cover letter, please indicate your salary history and the salary you are currently seeking.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!