MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST (PART-TIME/FULL-TIME)
Are you interested in working with a small group of smart, energetic, and fun individuals?
Keystone CPA, Inc. is a CPA firm that specializes in tax planning and tax preparation for real estate investors. Our mission is to revolutionize the public accounting sector building a firm that prioritizes its people and fostering an environment where skilled and exceptional team members can flourish.
We are pioneers in tax planning, and our firm culture emphasizes work-life balance. To achieve this, we provide flexible work arrangements and frequent team-building activities. We focus on the growth of our people and invest in cutting-edge technology and automation so that our team can focus on what they do best. In addition, we foster a self-directed work atmosphere and provide stimulating and continuous training for team members at all levels of our firm.
We are looking for a Marketing Social Media Assistant who is extremely detail oriented, able to multi-task, and a self-starter. An ideal candidate is willing to work independently but open to guidance from Seniors and Managers to effectively help take Keystone CPA to the next level.
Part time/Full time position
- You have a deep understanding of social media management strategy
- You are comfortable with being on camera and always bring energy
- You have experience in growing social followings and increasing community engagement
- You put our customers first and if there’s a problem, you know how to problem solve
- You are a storyteller by nature
- Experience using various design tools/video editors (Canva, Camtasia, etc.)
- Art background a plus (design, digital, traditional)
- You are a skilled writer who is able to quickly grasp the brand tone of voice
- You are a data-centric thinker who understands how to use analytics to optimize creative content and to prove performance
- You can work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organized but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary
- Works well in a team setting
Pay + Benefits:
- $45K - $90K, plus bonus
- Overtime and sick pay
- 401(k) plan with profit sharing
- Flexible work schedule
- Over 30 days of paid vacation and firm holidays
- Health insurance
- Flexible work arrangement
- Firm sponsored continuing education
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with "Marketing & Social Media Specialist" in the subject line. In your cover letter, please indicate your salary history and the salary you are currently seeking.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!