SENIOR TAX ASSOCIATE (FULL-TIME)
We are one of the nation's leading CPA Firms specializing in tax filing and tax planning for real estate investors nationwide. Our client base is made up of some of the most well-known names in the real estate industry. You will have the unique ability to work with a small but growing public accounting firm to help provide client services on tax strategies, tax research, and compliance services.
We are looking for a Senior Tax Associate who is extremely detail-oriented, able to multi-task and a self-starter. Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in tax return preparation in public accounting preferred (Big 4 experience is a plus).
An ideal candidate is someone with extensive experience in completing business & personal tax returns through client provided work papers and tax research to support those tax returns. Someone willing to work with other team members and provide guidance, when needed, to effectively help minimize clients’ tax burdens.
You should be:
- Someone who is seeking to grow and be challenged professionally
- Candidate with at least a Bachelor’s Degree (Masters in Taxation a plus)
- Have a minimum 3 to 5 years experience in income taxes
- CPA Licensed or CPA Candidate a plus
- Extremely detail oriented
- Able to manage multiple client engagements and multi-task efficiently
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical, organizational, project management, oral and written communication skills
- Able to maintain client relationships and identify additional service opportunities with clients
- Gather/organize and accurately prepare and/or review Federal and state tax returns for high net-worth individuals and closely held companies (1040, 1065, 1120S, 990-T, etc)
- Communicate directly with clients to gather tax information
- Review staff member calculations and provide feedback
- Prepare and review estimated tax/extension calculations for various entities and individual clients
- Research tax issues and draft technical correspondence including communication with the IRS and other taxing authorities
- Review of client Quickbooks and financial statements, prepare and review of adjusting journal entries
Applicant must have at least 3 years of tax experience and be technically proficient in Microsoft Office.
QuickBooks, Lacerte, CCH Research experience a plus.
Pay + Benefits:
• $70,000 to $110,000 base compensation (DOE), plus bonus
• Overtime and sick pay
• 401(k) plan with profit sharing
• Flexible work schedule
• Over 30 days of paid vacation and firm holidays
• Health insurance
• Flexible work arrangement
• Firm-sponsored continuing education
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with "Keystone Senior Tax Associate Position" in the subject line. In your cover letter, please indicate your salary history and the salary you are currently seeking.
We look forward to connecting with you soon!
Over 30 paid vacation days & holidays
Company parties and events
Work from home (vary based on position)