Jumpstart Your Tax Savings as a Real Estate Investor
Join tax strategists and top-selling authors Amanda Han & Matt MacFarland to learn how to jumpstart your tax savings. After working with real estate investors across the nation, Amanda and Matt have personally put together this introductory course to help new investors take the first step in tax savings!
Gain Access to:
The power of tax savings
Understand why many investors overpay in taxes & learn how tax savings can supercharge your wealth building.
Get a general understanding of the top 10 tax saving strategies especially for real estate investors.
Learn the six-step process to having an effective tax savings plan.
Questions to help assess your risk and see if you may be overpaying in taxes currently.
In this on-demand mini course, you will learn:
- Part 1: Why many investors overpay in taxes & how you can avoid those common mistakes
- Part 2: Understand how tax savings can help supercharge your wealth building
- Part 3: The Top 10 tax saving strategies especially for real estate investors on:
- Ways to find hidden cash for your real estate deals
- Strategies to turn personal expenses into business deductions
- Ways to maximize your travel expenses
- Home office deduction myths debunked
- Income shifting strategies to reduce your taxes
- Legal entity tax considerations
- Tax planning for fix and flip transactions
- The power of using depreciation to reduce your taxes
- Real estate professional status tax benefits, and
- How to use retirement investing to supercharge your real estate
- Part 4: The Six-Step Process to having an Effective Tax Savings Plan
Ready to take the first step and get a jumpstart to protecting your
As a bonus, you will also receive the following:
- Checklist of 60+ Potential Tax Planning Areas
- The Tax Risk Barometer to help you gauge your current risk of overpaying in taxes
- 30 life events for tax planning opportunities